See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
CatherineA100
Rookie
would be extremely helpful to have the list of contact that can't be added to list
JoannaM
Rookie
Before the upgrade, it was possible to view the contacts that were not able to be uploaded to a contact list (generally due to past unsubscribes). This was a very useful feature, as it allowed users to update their external lists to ensure all unsubscribes are removed, and also allowed the notice of any previously unsubscribed contacts who were attempting to re-subscribe. Is there a way to access this list now?
ChrisP03
Rookie
I need more the a 7 day history of activity! I can't tell now when the last time I updated my contacts. Please take it back to the way it was!
TomR839
Marketing Legend
When a contact unsubscribes there is no way to access what email list they were on. That is information we need to know. The old format allowed this, but this new one does not.
DeniseRivera
Campaign Collaborator
When removing contacts from a list, the Activity page shows that these contacts were added. Added 5491 Contacts to Lists should be Removed 5491 Contacts to Lists. Keeping an activity record is not helpful if the record is inaccurate. This may lead to confusion, inefficiency and possible corruption of contact lists and should be corrected.
MattB1
Brand Influencer
What happened to the red list of unsubscribes I used to get when I uploaded a list?
JasonS53089
Campaign Expert
It would be helpful to see the unsubscribed date
SamanthaB072
Rookie
When I upload a new list of contacts, it gives me a few errors that so many people cannot be added because they have previously unsubscribed. That is great information, except it will not tell me WHO the unsubscribed people are to remove from my personal list. It would take me hours to go through my whole unsubscribed list to pin point the one or two that I am currently trying to upload unsuccessfully. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!
DJBMarketing
Rookie
In order to better manage our lists and reconcile them with our other systems, it is important that I have the unsubscribe date separate from all other dates. The last updated date includes too many different update functions. Please separate the unsubscribes and preference updates to be on their own - other wise we cannot get an accurate reporting of either of these by date.
CarolineC49
Rookie
Can I see which of my records had unsubscribed and therefore could not be added, when I recently uploaded a spreadsheet?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More