See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
DebbieG24
Campaign Expert
I need to have the import reports back so that when I have a contact that could not be imported because they had previously opted out, I need to know which contact that was. I then send them an 'Invite a Friend' request to let them know they need to sign back up. Thanks, Traci
CoreyR9
Rookie
I need to figure out which contacts that I uploaded into a list were unsubscribed. We have many lists in the account, and there are many more unsubscribed than came from my recent import. I need to identify which ones from my most recent upload were unsubscribed so I can contact them. The only way I can do it now is to download the unsubscribe list from the account and compare it against all my excel files that I just uploaded. It would save me a lot of time if I could simply sort it in constant contact and then download it.
cscvvsb
Campaign Expert
I used to be able to print a report from my upload. It would show the contacts that we are trying to add back in that have opted out. I can't seem to view that list anymore. How do I see the contacts that were denied?
BarbaraP16446
Rookie
How can I see if they offered a reason to unsubscribe?
LSGMarketing
Rookie

Would like ability to delete Export Files to reduce clutter on the page.

cscvvsb
Campaign Expert

I want to push a button and have the list of names show up that like it used to. Displaying a number of 45 people does nothing for me. Make it a button that populates a list of those people so that I can update my database easily. There are too many steps to figure out a work around compare to the way it was in the past. I like the look of the new website, but the for accessibility to information is too restricted and difficult to pull up.

KatieO56
Rookie
With the old version, when I entered emails into the system I was able to immediately see who could not be added and why (unsubscribed). Now it just says i.e. 2 contacts could not be added as they are unsubscribed, but it doesn't give detail about who it was. Now I have to go to my unsubscribed list (huge list) and export them into a spreadsheet (takes up to 15 minutes) and try to figure out who might have unsubscribed since I last added emails. Not convenient at all. Can you bring back the old version??
CristinaS
Rookie
I see the number of addresses that did not import due to prior unsubscribe status, but I need to know WHICH specific addresses these are. For example, if it shows that "2 contacts were un-subscribed and could not be added to a list" I need specific information on these 2 contacts so I can follow-up and/or update my records accordingly. Finding the 2 contacts without any other information will be like finding a needle in a haystack and extremely time consuming. I'm guessing the system must have identified the 2 addresses in question and should be able to easily supply this information.
AudraT0
Rookie
In the old platform, when I added a list of contacts, I could click to "Activity" to see how those list of contacts were added, specifically, the errors/warnings relative to contacts I intended to add. I cannot find where I can retrieve that information; the "Activity" page only reports static data (x duplicates, x attempted opt-out adds...); how can I review the specifics relative to these errors (so that I can update my database, or review if I entered an email incorrectly, etc.) This was a valuable feature for me previously.
KerriD5
Brand Influencer
I imported a list and got popup that said there were 2 UNsubscribed. How do I find out who they were?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More