See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
Noho_ACE
Rookie
The new updated version of the "Activity" page lists the errors but doesn't let you view the problem email address -- it just tells you that you tried to input an email address that has previously unsubscribed but won't tell you which one. Unless I'm missing where the option is to view the emails with the problem? How do I know which email address has the problem if it won't let me view the issue? The old version let you see everything in an easy to read list.
SusieQ
Rookie
i would like to be able to see the contacts who have unsubscribed
RayD1
Rookie
What I don't like is I now no longer can access the names of those who could not be imported when I add a group to a new list. The notification let me know one could not be imported but I could not find a way to determine who that contact is under the new format.
DW4Cteed
Campaign Contributor
I really want to know which email addressed did not import. I don't want to have to search my original list and compare who was not imported. I need to be able to print the email addresses that bounced or the are in a specific list, etc.
KenV07
Rookie
Please add the Printer Friendly View back to the Contact Detail screen.
CAP
Campaign Contributor
Why cant we see Activity reports that are older? There is not button to look back farther than what is displayed on this one screen. I have an issue from Oct 15 that I cannot see.
BleuM
Rookie

Has anyone been able to figure this out yet? I'm having the same exact problem. I checked in reports, activity, and anywhere else I could possible think of. In the same vein, I have a couple contacts that were also updated. I would love to find out which email address were changed and which were already unsubscribed.

I'll manually do it for now using excel, but, like CristinaS said, it's going to be time consuming.

Wayne_Texeira
Brand Visionary
Before you made your "upgrade"...I was able to see a list of all the contact/email records that I was trying to upload there were on the "unsubscribe/do not email list"...now you only tell me that XX could not be uploaded, but I can't pull a report. I need to keep my core database clean and also flag these accounts there so that 1) I stop trying to import them because that's a waste of time and 2) more importantly, I don't want my customer service staff continuing to try to solicit a prospect on their own via email and so I NEED THIS INFO!
Pointwise
Marketing Legend
When in the Activities section viewing the contacts that were not added from a mailing list. It would be nice to be able to see a list of the contacts that couldn't be added because they were "unsubscribed" This would help us update our Sage database so that Constant Contact and Sage's information is reconciled.
SuzanneK4
Marketing Legend
I just added a file of thousands of names, some were new, and some were updates. I supposedly added 2 names that had unsubscribed, so they couldn't be added, yet it doesn't show me these 2 names. If I could see them, I could go to my master database and mark them as unsubscribed so I don't keep doing the same thing.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More