Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

See who is Unsubscribed

0 Votes

When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?

482 Comments
LLOYDN2
Rookie
When I resend and chose that you resend to only the new contacts added since last' initial' send It is important that I see the actual ones that it will go to. Now all I see is that it is sent to a quantity of contacts. It would be good to see who they are!
tourney
Marketing Expert

I am managing a member list and when I can't see who has unsubscribed it is impossible to manage them and follow up.  Almost every time it is because they are inadvertently unsubscribed and WANT to be added back. If I don't know who they are they miss very important emails that they are unhappy to have missed.  This needs to be brought back. 

RobertG266
Campaign Contributor
The unsubscribed list needs to add the unsubscribed date otherwise one has to check each one to tell if they have been removed from the list VERY POOR REPORTING ON THE E-MAIL ACTIVITY
RobertG266
Campaign Contributor

WHEN DO ANY OF OUR POSTS ACTUALLY RECEIVE A RESPONSE??????

cceDoris
Rookie
It would be helpful if Constant Contact could retain the lists that an unsubscribed contact was on, in order to make sure that any one particular list or source is generating a higher than normal number of unsubscribe requests.
Eddie_Willers
Rookie
I would like to see the opt outs on my Activity page. Since they don't want my emails they may not want other forms of communication as well. I don't want to send them anything that is unwelcome. Thank you.
From time to time, people opt out of getting our emails, and then want to be back on the email list. With the new redesign, I can't see who isn't added to our email list, and therefore can't talk them through opting in to our list again.
MagneB
Campaign Collaborator
We need to know who are opted out/unsubscribed. Otherwise we loose track of our members in the excel-sheet we have as master for our addresses in Germany. Best regards, Magne Bell
KatR50
Rookie
Is this posted somewhere else now?
FolasadeA
Rookie
I uploaded a list and it says that two contacts could not be added - it does not tell me which two - how do I find this?
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More