cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Select contact on page

0 Votes

Select contact on page

How can you select all 50 contacts on the page without clicking each one or all 2000?

9 Comments
Add feature to select all contacts on a SINGLE page (say 50 contacts) and add these contacts to a new list. This will allow an easier method of parsing a large list into several smaller lists.
Established Member
I wish you could select all on a page and not default only to select all in the group.
Occasional Contributor
The select box at the top of the menu bar for contacts, either selects all when checked or none. I would suggest that the ability to select only the page or list being shown be added. If I wanted to delete some contacts for example, I have to check each one individually otherwise I delete everything, all contacts. Seems like an oversight that should of been caught and rectified already.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Visitor
I am moving contacts between lists, and it's making a ton of extra work (clicks) not to be able to select all the items on a page, but only on that page (and not on the whole list)....Am I missing something?
Frequent Visitor
At the bottom of the Contacts Management page there's a place to move to the next or last page. It would be nice to have more page options here, to access pages 3-4 without waiting to pass through page 2 & 3. Also, it'd be nice to have this feature at the top of the page also.
Status changed to: Closed - No Action