Select contacts by page

0 Votes

It would be nice if I could just select the 50 emails that appear on the page to delete and unsubscribe, rather than having to select them individually so not all of them are deleted. Also, it would be nice to not have to scroll through the pages but give the option to go to a certain page (like page 1).

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KatieM816. There is a select all option on the Contacts page located next to the Email Address column. Are you not finding this in your account?  

Caitlin_M_0-1618340424872.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Reply from @KatieM816 

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, it does have that function, but that deletes the entire list of email addresses, correct? I just wanted an option to delete those showing on one page.

Thank you for pointing this out! The "Select All" option does select all contacts in a selected status or list, not by page. We've escalated this to our Product teams. The post will show as "voting open" but this allows us to update the post easily if there are any changes.

BarbeaT
Participant
With the new way of showing contacts I realized we have at least 400 contacts without emails that need to be deleted. I couldn't find a way to mark the ones on the screen by 50's all at once. If I click the check mark on the top, it selects my entire list of contacts. Then I have to click 400 times to delete those contacts. Not very productive.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @BarbeaT thank you for sharing this feedback with us! When working in your contacts are you unable to select all contacts on your page through this select all check box?

2021-05-04_11-06-43.png

CrosswordC
Participant

I have the same issue. If you check the box it selects ALL contacts not just the ones that are currently displayed on the page. Is there another way to select JUST the ones that are visible on the page without having to check each individual box?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More