cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Permission in bulk

Set Permission in bulk

I already checked the permission box - why is it asking me again. It makes NO SENSE.

99 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
@EveW1 Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback Eve! Please continue to vote for other ideas you think would be helpful. If you have any questions about the new feature don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Our support team is available at 866-289-2101. Constant Contact’s Phone Support is available Monday – Thursday: 7a.m. – 11p.m. ET, Friday: 7a.m. – 9p.m. ET and Saturday – Sunday: 10a.m. – 8p.m. ET. Use Live Chat or other Support options by visiting: https://ui.constantcontact.com/support/index.jsp
Visitor
You need to add "unsubscribe" as an action that can be applied to multiple contacts at once if you select the check box next to each contact, just like delete.

Status changed to: Voting Open

It would be VERY helpful to mass unsubscribe from contact management field. Let's say I want to unsubscribe all "Craig's." I could search Craig and if 20 names pop up I want to select all and then unsubscribe them. Now I have to export list and then import as unsubscribed...too many steps.

Occasional Contributor
There needs to be a simple way to unsubscribe a list of contacts. If a user has thousands of contacts, unsubscribing one at a time it not practical. There needs to be a feature you you can paste in emails and click unsubscribe and you can quickly and easily unsubscribe all at once.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action