Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show and sort most and least engaged contacts

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! Because many of the requests made on this thread are currently available through contact engagement, so we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to continue voting and commenting on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

164 Comments
MorganW
Campaign Collaborator

This new system takes longer for me to accomplish the most simplest of tasks.  The old system was much more intuitive, faster, and all around more enjoyable to work with.  I don't understand the advantage of this change or upgrade(?), unless it was meant to make your team's jobs easier.....

JosephB7
Rookie
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE SPECIFIC EMAIL THE CONTACT UNSUBSCRIBED AFTER OPENING TO FIND OUT IF THERE WAS A REASON. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE ALL THE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO RIGHT ON THE CONTACT PROFILE PAGE. FAILING, THAT IT SHOULD BE IN THE EXPORT FILE, BUT IT'S NOT.
DaveW30
Marketing Legend

+1

But it's not just that I would like *more* information, but I would like the information to be displayed differently.  Right now the "engagements" section is a list you have to scroll through, piecing together opens and bounces as they happen.  The old contacts page used to have two tables, one for email history, and one for bounce history, where it was really easy to see the history at a glance.

Msimktg35124
Marketing Legend
I genuinely hate the new features and layout of the new and 'improved' contact section. I need to be able to see which emails bounced, adn why for specific contacts. I need to be able to open the delivered history and see when contacts open emails, and how often. I need to be able to screen shot this info, and I can't do that with the stupid, scrolling view in the small little side pane. There isn't even an option to view bounces when looking at one contact. I have lost half of the functionality of the website that I started using it for. Very, very disappointed. Kassie
Msimktg35124
Marketing Legend

I agree. Trying ot see when and what was opened is almost impossible now. My company started using CC in large part for this funciton, and now it is extremely difficult and annoying to do. We have lost MAJOR functionality with the website with these new changes.

DaveW30
Marketing Legend

"As of right now typing into the search field with search for First Name, Last Name, Company Name and email address in a "begins with" format. For an advanced search what is important to you to search for, what would be helpful to for a feature in an advanced search?"

You need a "contains" search option, as an alternative to "begins with".

Johnalonzo
Marketing Legend
It would be helpful to know which links a person clicked in the engagement report for that individual.
JeffreyB26091
Rookie
Your format changes are causing me a problem. Under the contact name it's no longer showing HOW MANY TIMES a person opened my email. That was very important to me.
LyndaF5
Rookie
I have been trying to manage my UNOPENED contacts but am having a difficult time doing so from the Contact Management page. On the left column, there is not a listing for these UNOPENED contacts. I have to keep going back to EMAIL, then click on OPEN RATE, then get to the Link for UNOPENED. Do you have any idea how much time this will take for over 1000 contacts? I find that this IS a CONTACT issue and I would like to see a link to UNOPENED on the left side with Active and Unsubscribed links, not just on the REPORTS page. Please make it easier for me to view, manage, tag, and delete my UNOPENED contacts. Thank you!
JonathanB9
Campaign Contributor
It would be nice if when viewing an individual contact, you could see more details in the "Clicked X E-mail" box. I would like to be able to see which links were clicked on without having to go back to the E-mail Reports page and looking for that person's e-mail address.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More