Sign-up tools lag behind other email marketing companies -- want the ability for pop-up subscribe

0 Votes
The issue with Constant Contact is that they will only let you sign up from a secure Constant Contact page, not from a form that we can put directly on our site, and also in a pop up. You can see this with our current signup page, it leaves my site, and goes to Constant Contact to collect the info. Not to mention that the form is not very attractive and there are not options for design. This is NOT convenient for would-be subscribers, which is the whole business that CC is offering. Would be subscribers must wait for a new page to load AND it takes them away from my site---neither of which is good business. Do you have plans to add other sign-up tool options (pop-ups; subscriber sign-up for the bottom of blog posts)? I don't wish to change to a new service but I do want to encourage subscriber sign up that doesn't take folks away from my site!
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting all of this feedback. If you wanted to use something more custom you are welcome to create something and use Constant Contact's API to link it to your account. Check out developer.constantcontact.com for more information on this!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More