cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow while adding contacts

Slow while adding contacts

take very long to add a contact. buffers forever!!!!

186 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New

Hello, Thank you for posting. I apologize for any frustration this is causing. Does the seem to be taking long when attempting to upload a file? If so, is the processing of the file taking long? Is it due to resolving possible duplicates? Any additional information you could provide would be really helpful. Thanks again for your feedback.

To add insult to injury, the CC website is now much slower when adding a person.

Advisor

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for posting. When you are adding a person, are you seeing that the page is taking long to load after you click Save? Is the process itself just taking too long? With more information, I'd be happy to do whatever I can to help.

Advisor

Occasional Visitor

I am so close to switching to MAIL CHIMP.  For some reason every time I try to upload my contacts into CC now, it takes a year and it still doesn't work.  What is the deal?  I have even broken my list up into three separate files so that they are smaller.  I am very unhappy with your service, Constant Contact.  I never had this issue in the past.  Again, I am most likely going to change to Mail Chimp the next eblast our ministry plans.

CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Jennifer,

I want to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.  Can you be a little more specific in what issues you are having?  Are you getting a error message when importing a file?  Are only a small number of people going into a list?  Does nothing happen and it states that it is?  Any more info would be helpful in resolving this issue ASAP for you. 

I have tried for 20 minutes to add SEVEN new contacts and your program keeps screwing up!!! VERY IRRITATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advisor
Hi Stacey, Thank you for posting. I'm really sorry for the frustration this is causing. What seems to be happening when attempting to add the new contacts? Are you seeing any errors? Are they not appearing in the intended lists? With more information, I'd be happy to help!