cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow while adding contacts

Slow while adding contacts

take very long to add a contact. buffers forever!!!!

186 Comments
Regular Visitor
CC so slow that I am looking for another service for this work. Paying hourly people to manipulate 1000+ records and seeing them wait seconds for lists to load or changes to be saved is driving me crazy. Need a service with 21st Century technology. At least add a "Save All" button.
Occasional Visitor
When I click Apply nothing happens
Status changed to: New

Sorry to hear this is happening. Can you tell me more about the browser and version you are working in when this happens? 

Also, to clairfy, are you just pasting in email addresses or are you including other information too?

Occasional Visitor
I do not like the new way to add contacts. Way easier the old way. It gets stuck a lot and I have to start over. No happy with this change.
The new contact management interface is incredibly cumbersome and slow. It appears that every change made to contacts through the contact management interface is a separate database call. The wheel spins every time. It now takes me twice as long to move contacts between groups as it did with the previous interface. Will there be any performance improvement to this interface? Were any customers involved in the design of this new interface?
Was adding a name and the entire screen went black The little wheel seems to be going around but screen is black.
Frequent Visitor
We are not having problems with our computers. The website also freezes and causes me to lose input info.
I'm finding that when adding/removing contacts from lists, it takes a really long time to update. While it's saving my changes, my Firefox always shows "not responding" and it hangs for up to 30 seconds. It's so slow and it's really frustrating.

The new process for adding contacts is ridiculous. It takes forever and this could not have happened at a worse time. I have spent most of my day updating contacts only to find out that the information isn't showing up where it's supposed to. This took 95% longer than it should have or than it would have a week ago with the old system.