cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow while adding contacts

Slow while adding contacts

take very long to add a contact. buffers forever!!!!

186 Comments
Why can I no longer add contacts from my large database? And when I delete columns that I don't need to import, it takes forever to import? Can we go back to the old way or do I need to find another company?
Regular Visitor
Called in a week or two ago and reported it, still not fixed. I can't access the system at all. Satchie Carvounis Satchie@sentinelpa.com
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New
Thank you all for this feedback. Can you help provide some more information for us to troubleshoot? -What browser/version are you working in? -Which method are you using to add contacts? -Are you seeing a spinning wheel? If so, where? Thank you!
Won't let me upload an xls file
All Star
After selecting the contact lists in which you wish to add the new contact it does not finish and seems to be stopped after hitting add.
Honored Contributor

Hi Stachie,

I'm sorry to hear this is still happening for you.

What browser(s) have you tried?

We're not seeing this happening to anyone else. Please let me know and I'd be happy to take a further look into this for you.

All Star
After hitting "apply," the screen goes dark and I have to hit "refresh" and keep trying again. I've been having trouble adding contacts for a couple of weeks. Help! Thank you.
it is tedious and very slow. One at a time is really hard.
All Star

Cannot add new contact. Screen blacks out and does not load after info is typed in and ADD button is selected.