cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow while adding contacts

Slow while adding contacts

take very long to add a contact. buffers forever!!!!

186 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
Very slow adding does not allow me to add multiple
Advisor

Hello Alexande,

I am sorry that you are having issues uploading your lists, and the wait times are longer than expected. Currently our engineering team is looking into the issue. Have you tried to upload different file types instead of csv, such as xls or xlsx have you noticed if they are still taking the same amount of time? The other thing you could try is a different browser such has chrome, firefox, or IE 9/10, please let me know if that makes any type of difference?

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor

CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee
Bob, I want to make sure that you get those contacts added to your account but I need a little more information in order to help you best. Can you tell us how you were adding them? What browser were you using? When you have that information, please call the support team at 855-229-5506 when you're ready!
Hi, Please improve the experience of adding contact. I find it frustrating to add contact via your web-based system. I don't have problem when I use benchmark marketing or any email provider. I am shocked to see this happening. Please have someone to redesign the logic flow of this feature. A normal step that take 5 sec become 1-2 min ! What is that ? It's not a high school project isn't it ? Please improved ASAP or else I will cancel the account. It doesn't help my business model.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Thank you for your feedback Catherine!  I have sent you my contact information, I would like to speak with you in further detail about how we can make the system better.   I look forward to the opportunity to better understand your needs!

FLi
It takes way to long to add 1 contact. Sometimes I just want to add 2 or 3 that I've received from an eamil. It takes way too long to go to contacts, select ADD Contact, then to actually add. And then do it all again. There needs to be a quick add button on the front page and then a "ADD ANOTHER CONTACT" option after you save the newly added contact. thanks