cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow while adding contacts

Slow while adding contacts

take very long to add a contact. buffers forever!!!!

186 Comments
I am a longtime CC user. I am thinking of leaving however because of HOW LONG it is taking me to update my contacts. The website is making me wait at least 2 minutes each time I try to update one contact . It is maddening.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We do have the option to "add another" contact when using the "add a contact" feature.  I have provided a link to an FAQ below that will walk you through how to do that.

Manually add an email address with contact details

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee
Cosy, I am so sorry it was taking so long for you! There might be something we can do to help with the speed, but I need a little more information about what is happening so that I can help. Can you tell us which browser you're using and the speed of your connection? When you're ready to talk about it, please call the support team so that we can get this fixed right away. We can be reached at 855-229-5506 when you have a moment to chat!
There is a significant lag time when entering contact up to 3 minutes while is searches the existing contacts for duplicates. Hope this improves as something that would typically take me 5 minutes to add is taking about 30 minutes.

There actually seems to be an issue at this time with contacts as I cannot add any contacts for load the contact page.

CTCT Employee
Debbie, I am sorry you were experiencing an issue with getting that page to load properly. I would like to report this to my engineers so that we can get it resolved quickly, but I need a little more information from you. Can you tell me which browser you are using? Are you still experiencing a problem? Please call the support team at 855-229-5506 when you have a moment so that we can get this fixed for you! Thanks so much.
With the new updates, it now takes several minutes to even load the contacts link to start adding, and it takes much longer to load a list that it do before - almost prohibitively longer. Sarah Lewis Alumnae & Development Sweet Briar College slewis@sbc.edu 434-381-6373
CTCT Employee
Sarah, I am sorry this process has seemed slow for you. We're working to make sure that everything loads quickly and is easy to use, but can you tell us a little more about what you're working on? Are you manually adding contacts or uploading a list? Which browser are you using? When you have this information, I would like to invite you to call the support team for further assistance. We can be reached at 855-229-5506 when you're ready. Thanks so much!
Occasional Contributor
Trying to add a new contact and it just sits there!