cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow while adding contacts

Slow while adding contacts

take very long to add a contact. buffers forever!!!!

186 Comments
Visitor
I couldn't figure out how to just change a last name for an email address. So I decided to add a new contact and then delete the old one. When I pressed Apply (or whatever the command was), the application got stuck in a continuous cycle.
Status changed to: New
I'm sorry to hear this happened. You can edit an existing contact by clicking into the contacts details and then clicking in the last name field. It will open up so you can edit. When you say you were stuck in the cycle, were you adding the contact to a list? Were there any errors showing?
AMT
Visitor
Much easier, thank you
Glad to hear it!
Regular Visitor
I tried to add new contacts but when I click on the Continue button nothing happens. Frustratiing
Occasional Participant
Creating a new list with 95 of my 525 comtacts took over one hour vs 10 minutes with old program. Give me a break!
I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you tell me more about the process you are using? Are you adding contacts to another list by checking them off and clicking "Add to email lists"?
Occasional Visitor
I keep geeting a message saying error on site page(yours) So, why bother having this here if I can never use it?!?!?!?!!?! How can I access MY acct. with all the errors????????
Occasional Visitor
I have been waiting for half an hour, still can't add contacts. so frustrating! the old vision is much user friendly. I have a email list update every month, have more than 1000 contacts. I gonna try one more time, if it still doesn't work , then gonna switch a provider.
Hi Matthew, Can you tell me more about where you are seeing this error?