So frustrated in managing my contacts

The system was not well thought out and designed. Whoever came up with this should be fired. No way to delete lists Forcing us to provide additional contact info they have no business having, which makes it available to hacking. My customers pay a membership fee for news letters. Each month, I create new lists from my master data base and delete the old lists. Previously this was a simple cut/paste operation from the db into constant contact. Now I have to create spread sheet files and then edit out the columns that are none of constant contacts need to know. The import function is way too many steps. So what took 5 minutes now takes more than an hour. When I charge my customers for the time it takes, they are not going to be happy. I had resisted trying competitor to constant contacts but now I have no choice. I tried to get hold of someone from constant contact to discuss this but they are hiding.
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Ileen, Thank you for posting. Hopefully I was able to address some of your specific frustrations in your other posts. I want to assure you that we are providing the ability to add as many details as you would like about your specific contacts, but we are not requiring that you add any detail that you do not wish to have present within Constant Contact. I apologize if these changes led you to be believe this. If you have any further questions and would like to speak to someone directly over the phone, please feel free to use the dedicate phone number: 800-240-2302. We would be happy to field any questions or concerns you have. Thanks again for your feedback.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More