cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Period Restrictions

Trial Period Restrictions

10 people on a trial period is so ridiculous. You could have let me know that when I signed up, so I didn't have to waste 3 hours putting my contacts into the software. Extremely shady move to not disclose that when I signed up.
46 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for sharing this feedback! I am sorry to hear of the confusion during sign up.

I had a similar experience in that one of the things I wanted to test was how well a large list would deliver. I too did not understand that you cannot send to an entire list during the trial. I wouldn't have minded so much if that had been mentioned specifically ahead of time.

Thank you for posting, Catherine. I am sorry to hear of the frustration but appreciate the feedback! 

I was registered for a trial and did several campaigns. Now i paid for the monthly and where is all my data and work that I did?
CTCT Employee

Hi Jennifer.

I understand you are curious about where all of your data and work went. I searched your name in our system and it looks like you actually have two different accounts. Perhaps when you became a paying customer you did not pay on the proper account. I would call into our Billing Team and have the payment moved from the empty account to your trial. This should make the trial your paid account and they will be able to close the account that has no information in it. Our billing team can be reached at: (855) 229-5506

need help pilates gyrotonic jupiter
CTCT Employee

Hi Pamela.

I understand that you already paid for an account. However, I'm going to need a little more information in order to better assist you. Did you create a new trial account by accident? Are you currently paying for two accounts? I'll need a little more information so I can properly understand what is going on. Please let me know.  

Occasional Visitor
Called tec support and was told I had two accounts. one is a free trial. So sorry but I just want to get to my lists, my templates and get a new email out. I changed the password because your representative told me my passwords and I put them in to get a "sorry" Now what do I do??
Hi I'm just taking part in your free trial and want to see how it works with our existing html template. Where can I add it please? I can't see an upload template button. Many thanks Jenny