cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Trying to update contacts is very tedious! Please see additional comments for suggestions.

Trying to update contacts is very tedious! Please see additional comments for suggestions.

I am trying to update our contacts list of about 400 people, and there is no easy "back" or "return to list" button that takes you right back to where you were on the list. As far as I can tell, I have to go all the way back to the original list and start over. There isn't even an easy way for me to get back to the page I was on. I have to click the arrow and then scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page again several times. It would be great if you could select a page number (ie page 1 is a list of items 1-50, page 2 is a list of items 51-100). It would also be good to have the item section be at both the top and the bottom of the list so that I wouldn't have to scroll through the page of 50 items every time. Thank you.
3 Comments

Hi Nancy, 

I am sorry to hear of the frustration but appreciate your feedback. The back button your browser window will work in the Contact screens to bring you back to the page you were on previously. We are working on getting the browser back button to work in all areas of the account. For example, If I searched for "t" and clicked into a contact named "Terry", hitting the back button would bring me to the search results for "t".

I understand how the arrows at the bottom are not ideal, look for an update to this coming soon!

Thanks for your detail!

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action