cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Twins using the same email address

0 Votes

Twins using the same email address

Good afternoon, I work for a University and I'm interested in using your email service in another office. However, my issue is I'd like to send out separate emails to twins (for example) who both use their mothers email address. I understand your system is driven by emails and see the obvious complications. However, we want to recognize these two as individuals and not sent it addressed Hi Jess and Jack. Can you assist me with any other solutions? Sincerely, Brandie
6 Comments
Visitor
I created a contact List for my internal newsletter. Some of the ones I want to add are already in the system under active contacts. How can I add duplicate names but in another contact list that I have created? Very frustrating. I can't seem to get through to anyone to help me out.
Occasional Contributor
I am trying to update a member's email address, but ConCon has a problem with it. The problem is not apparent to me.
Solution Provider
When verifying information to import into Constant Contact, when trying to post, says must be logged in to post.
Solution Provider
They'd like to have the ability back to add an email address that has a different name attach to it, but with the same email. So wants same email addresses, but with the same email.
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action