Twins using the same email address

0 Votes
Good afternoon, I work for a University and I'm interested in using your email service in another office. However, my issue is I'd like to send out separate emails to twins (for example) who both use their mothers email address. I understand your system is driven by emails and see the obvious complications. However, we want to recognize these two as individuals and not sent it addressed Hi Jess and Jack. Can you assist me with any other solutions? Sincerely, Brandie
6 Comments
Occasional Participant
I created a contact List for my internal newsletter. Some of the ones I want to add are already in the system under active contacts. How can I add duplicate names but in another contact list that I have created? Very frustrating. I can't seem to get through to anyone to help me out.
Regular Participant
I am trying to update a member's email address, but ConCon has a problem with it. The problem is not apparent to me.
When verifying information to import into Constant Contact, when trying to post, says must be logged in to post.
They'd like to have the ability back to add an email address that has a different name attach to it, but with the same email. So wants same email addresses, but with the same email.
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More