cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe Reason should be included in export

Unsubscribe Reason should be included in export

there is no field for the unsubscribe reason when you export the information from the new contacts feature 

This is quite valuable information for record keeping reasons 

126 Comments
Occasional Contributor
I continue to find this site more and more cumbersome to use. Where are the unsubscribe comments? You sent me an email suggesting i review the "report' where is it? it's not obvious to me. I am following the directions in the email and after 20 minutes of spinning my wheels I am giving up. You guys have work to do here. Things like this should be easy. You should not need to take a course to figure it out.
All Star
I just got my new weekly subscribe/unsubscribe list and I don't get the info I used to get. There is no reason why the person unsubscribed and no info like location etc.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience these changes have caused. Besides, the reason and location, what other kinds of information would you like to see in the report?

I used to run this report monthly and follow-up with anyone that left a reason for opting out in the last month that required feedback. The report of Unsubscribes not does not give me opt-out date or reason. This was a very helpful tool and one we used regularly to gain back customers.
CTCT Employee
Thanks for letting us know you would like to have this information about your unsubscribes. We do want to provide all the details and data that you need, but I did want to let you know we're working hard to deliver this to you soon. Keep your eye out for this data to be available to you in the future! Remember that the support team is here to help when you need us, just a phone call away at (866) 289-2101!
Occasional Contributor
I used to be able to download all the comments people made when they unsubscribed. How can I do that now, or at least see the comments somewhere?
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

@Vegetarians 

Unsubscribe comments can be found directly within the Unsubscribed report. You can go to the Email tab, click on Reports or the name of the email and then the hyperlinked number for Unsubscribed. In the right column, you will see the reason for Unsubscribing.

I would like to be able to see the reason for the unsubscribe on the report. This would help us to manage these unsubscribes in an efficient way. I would also like to see which list they were on.