cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe Reason should be included in export

Unsubscribe Reason should be included in export

there is no field for the unsubscribe reason when you export the information from the new contacts feature 

This is quite valuable information for record keeping reasons 

127 Comments
All Star
Trying to export a useful listing of unsubscribes. Unable to add columns such as unsubscribe date and unsubscribe reason.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Advisor

Hello Austin, 

The issue you are currently having is a system issue where you can not see the unsubscribe comment. If you would like to see that information please visit email > reports > unsubscribe page you can see the comment. This issue right now has no ETA on when this might be fixed however If you would like to know when it is resolved please reply back to this post.

Mike
Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor

Occasional Contributor
It would be nice if the exported Opt-out report/list included the reasons for opting out.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!  We value your feedback and encourage you to keep giving us ideas and voting for other ideas you would like to see in the product.  If you have questions don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.  Our support team is available at 866-289-2101. Constant Contact’s Phone Support is available Monday – Thursday: 7a.m. – 11p.m. ET, Friday: 7a.m. – 9p.m. ET and Saturday – Sunday: 10a.m. – 8p.m. ET.

Use Live Chat or other Support options by visiting: https://ui.constantcontact.com/support/index.jsp

Regular Visitor
When I downloaded the "unsubscribe" report there was no column for "comments" so I could not see why the contacts were leaving. When I called CC, I was told the only way to see the comments was by going to each email sent, opening it and printing the whole report for each one. This is slow, very time consuming and a waste of paper. IT dept. please put the "comment" area in the "Unsubscribe Report" as it states that it is on the "latest contact/subscriber report" that we receive via email. Thank you!
Occasional Contributor
PLEASE keep bounce history for unsubscribes and also keep the reason code on the screen insead of having to click into the bounce history download
Advisor