cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe Reason should be included in export

Unsubscribe Reason should be included in export

there is no field for the unsubscribe reason when you export the information from the new contacts feature 

This is quite valuable information for record keeping reasons 

123 Comments
Occasional Contributor
Hi Constant Contact, I have been asking for this for a long time and it would be great if 2016 was the year you could make it possible! You used to give the unsub reason in a chronological list of the entire unsub list, but you took it away 1+years ago. Please add it back. Here's why. We send about 30 emails a month. To find the unsub reason, I need to download the unsubs for each of those 30 emails. Then I have to wait a week, hit the refresh button, and redownload the lists where there has been an increase, so I can see the new ones. Can you see how much work this is to keep track of? Please get in touch with me to tell me if you will or won't advance this forward, so I know whether it is worth it for me to continue submitting this feedback periodically. I am michaels@wpr.org. Thank you so much for taking this feedback seriously.
Occasional Contributor
Please give the unsubscribe reason in the Export of the full Unsub list. This is the only way to efficiently find and manage members who unsub'd because they moved out of state, died, etc. Clicking into the unsub list for the 30 or so emails we send a month, and clicking in again a week later to see if there are new ones, is not efficient. Thank you. I am: susannah michaels: michaels@wpr.org. I would LOVE to hear from you on this topic.
Occasional Organizer

The daily email which lists new subscribers and people that have unsubscribed should list reason for unsubscribing next to the person's email address.  It's manually intensive and cumbersome to have to go into each email report to see why people have unsubscribed.  Plus it may change daily and therefore we're not getting the feedback that we need if we don't manually check every email every day.  Please consider this quick update to the Sign-Up & Unsubscribe Updates Email.

Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Contributor
I need to see the reason someone unsubscribed, because it tells me info I need to apply in our membership database (eg, they moved out of the state, etc). Right now, to see reasons, I have to click on 20 separate lists a month, then go back 2 weeks later and reclick to see if there are any new ones. Inefficient and tedious! If it were available on the unsub export, I'd simply download that, sort newest to the top, and address the ones since the last time I checked.
Occasional Contributor

Add the "reason". Seriously, there can be no valid reason why that field is not already on the export list. As well as what email they unsubscribed from.

Occasional Contributor

I'd like to be able to see unsubscribe reasons in one download, sortable by date. As it works right now, I have to click into 50 campaigns separately and download results for each one. Then, I have to go back within a month and redownload, to see recent additions to each unsub list.

Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea