Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unsubscribe from a specific email list instead of updating profile

0 Votes

I think it would create a better experience if contacts could click "Unsubscribe" and the email lists would pop up. Personally, I wouldn't notice the "Update Profile" button if I'm receiving emails that I don't want to be receiving. 

4 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @HannahR933

The good news is if you edit your Update Profile form to include more than one list, when a user goes to unsubscribe they will be given the option to select which lists to remain apart of. You access your Update Profile form to include more than one list by clicking Sign-up Forms in your header > Legacy landing pages > actions to the right of "Update Profile Form"

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

HannahR933
Campaign Expert

But my contacts have to actually choose to update their profile to do this, correct? So if they just unsubscribe they won't get to choose a list to unsubscribe from. They'll just be unsubscribed from everything which is not what I am wanting. My contacts are not going to update their profile, they will just go straight to unsubscribe.

Frankie_P

Hi @HannahR933

I apologize for any confusion my previous response may have caused. As long as you have selected more than one list to be included on your Update Profile Form, these lists will also appear for selection when they click on the unsubscribe button.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More