Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Unsubscribe history

0 Votes

It would be useful to see the unsubscribe rate and its change over time. I appreciate that I can get the number of unsubscribes in 12 months, but that would mean so much more if I could see month-by-month and year-over-year reports.

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @AndreaJ181 how would you like this unsubscribe rate to be displayed (i.e. graph, table)? Would you expect this information to be stored under the Contacts tab of your account or the Reporting? How does the Unsubscribed section of your contacts insight not fit these needs?

ModernShoe
Marketing Legend

It would be helpful for me to see percentages of contacts who unsubscribed for each reason. 

AndreaJ181
Campaign Collaborator

Thanks for opening up this question. First, I'd expect it to be displayed under the Reporting section. I think a graph would be easiest to read. I'd like to make it clickable so that I could see which campaign produced the unsubscribes. I'd also like to be able to adjust the date range for comparison. I'd like, for example, to be able to compare year-over-year, prior month vs. current month, or same month last year vs. this year. (You can think of all of the date range options Google Analytics provides, as an example.) I hope this helps!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

AndreaJ181
Campaign Collaborator

There were no other posts for me to respond to, but I'm very interested in continuing this thread, and I hope Constant Contact will consider making my recommended update.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More