cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribed List

Unsubscribed List

Should really have a column of which list it dropped off of, so that we can track this. We have 4 different organizations that we do blasts and events for . . . unsubscribe does nothing for me, if I don't know the list it came from - especially if you're working with a large volume and lots of lists.
72 Comments

Thanks for sharing this feedback., Judy! 

Status changed to: New

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Occasional Contributor
There should be a way to see where a record came from in the unsubscribe list. The names are uploaded into separate lists but are put in only one location when they unsubscribe. There is no way to determine the source so they can be worked on from the location that the records originated. Not enough information.
CTCT Employee
Thanks for the feedback! We value your opinion and want to make sure you have all the features you want in the new contact management tools. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any more details or feedback to give us!
Occasional Contributor
Is it really necessary to eliminate all the emailing history of a contact after they unsubscribe? I would like to be able to understand what email set them over the edge without having to go through everyone in history to figure it out....
CTCT Employee
This is another good question Tom. Being able to see that past engagement history would be useful for a lot of reasons. Thanks again for the feedback!
Honored Contributor
Where would you like to be able to see the lists? We do show the list that the contacts are on in the contact details page.
Regular Visitor
It would be very helpful to know which email list an "unsubscribe" request came from. Right now I can see the name of the unsubscribed person, but can't see which email list the name came from originally...
CTCT Employee
This is a great idea! We want to give you all the tools and information you need about your contacts to be successful with Constant Contact. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!