cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribed List

Unsubscribed List

Should really have a column of which list it dropped off of, so that we can track this. We have 4 different organizations that we do blasts and events for . . . unsubscribe does nothing for me, if I don't know the list it came from - especially if you're working with a large volume and lots of lists.
72 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for this feedback!
How can i see which list the unsubscribe name is from?
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Joan,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available currently. This is great feedback, so please continue submitting your feedback. Please vote for this idea if you agree.

All Star
thank you!
Visitor
I have been using constant contact for a few years to send THANK YOU letters to our email subscribed members. For those that were "unsubscribed" I would retrieve the list of OPT OUTS (by list) and send them a THANK YOU in the postal mail. It is REALLY a chore now to get at those people. Each time I have to download the entire UNSUBSCRIBED list, sort it by time that approximates when I uploaded the latest list and then manage the redo Thank You's PLEASE offer and export of OPT OUTS by LIST again!
Occasional Contributor
I have so many lists that when someone writes to change their emaiil address or I need to send to one of our partner's lists - it would be good to know which list the contact came from. I don't know which partner this contact belongs to.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the suggestion. Can you clarify on this, please? When exporting the unsubscribes, are you wanting to see which list they unsubscribed from or are you looking for a feature where you can tell hit to only export unsubscribes who have unsubscribed from a particular list?

Any details you can provide would be helpful.

Thank you.

Regular Visitor
i need the option to see who unsubscribes for my own records please