cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribed List

Unsubscribed List

Should really have a column of which list it dropped off of, so that we can track this. We have 4 different organizations that we do blasts and events for . . . unsubscribe does nothing for me, if I don't know the list it came from - especially if you're working with a large volume and lots of lists.
72 Comments
Visitor
Please see notes above. Thank you!
Occasional Advisor
It would be nice if contact records for opt outs and unsubscribes would retain the info of the list(s) to which contact belonged before they opted out or unsubscribed
It would be very helpful if we knew what list a person was on when they opt out.
Solution Provider
We have over 40 different lists that a contact may be assigned too. The most common unsubscribe we get is from someone receiving the wrong email message. This is usually caused by mistakenly adding an inappropriate list to a specific email. Reviewing an unsubscribe email list history is very helpful in preventing others from being sent an improper message. Without that information we don't know the list that was inadvertantly added to an email send. Please let the email list history of an unsubscribe remain in the contact profile.
Visitor
I recently received the constant contact Report " Updated Subscriber Notice". This report listed New Subscribers however it did not note to which of our newsletters these people subscribed. As we have more than one newsletter it would be very helpful for us to know this pertinent information. I hope this feature might be added to future subscriber update reports.

I am fairly new to CC and I'm having trouble with list management. I misunderstood how it worked at first, and now, i'm just stuck. Here's the issue. I setup the custom unsubscribe form so that users could add / remove themselves from lists as they wish. I assumed that these were unsubscribes - as the form says unsubscribe at the top, the button at the bottom says 'yes, unsubscribe' and the confirmation page says unsubscribe confirmation. I regularly update my contacts from my management system, and CC currently gives me no way of telling which contacts have removed themselves from any given list. Can you please add this as a feature. It would be ideal if an unsubscribe from a list was treated similarly to an unsubscribe from all lists. I'd like to be able to see who removed themselves from each list. Thanks

Status changed to: Voting Open

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Contributor
It is helpful to know where the person was listed.