cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribed List

Unsubscribed List

Should really have a column of which list it dropped off of, so that we can track this. We have 4 different organizations that we do blasts and events for . . . unsubscribe does nothing for me, if I don't know the list it came from - especially if you're working with a large volume and lots of lists.
72 Comments
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
It would be helpful if, when exporting a comprehensive unsubscribe list, the list included a field containing which specific e-mail that contact opted out of. I track this information in our database and it's extremely cumbersome to go one-by-one to see who unsubscribed from what. I'd love it it were made available all in one place, in the export file.
It would be nice to see what list people were in who unsubscribed. We send out weekly emails to different people's distribution lists for them. I can see the unsubscribers from each individual weekly email, but not a complete list of anyone who has ever unsubscribed from their list over time. I'm trying to see all the unsubscribers from ONE person's email list. My choices now are to go through each email we've sent and take note of each time someone unsubscribed, or comb through the master "Unsubscribed" list. Both of these are very time consuming! There should be an option to group unsubscribers by the lists that they were a part of. Sorry if this isn't clear - it's hard to describe!
Occasional Contributor
This would help me determine why they unsubscribed. On the bounced list you note which of my lists they came from so it would be very helpful to have the unsubscribed also tell me which list they came from. Thank you...Judy
Occasional Advisor
I have a contact that had nothing but an email address. I wanted to add all the other fields. So, I add her name, company, and title. Had to save that individually. Wanted to add her phone number. Added that and had to save that individually. Her address? Added that and had to save that individually. Oh, now additional fields, like ALL my custom fields? Added that and had to save EVERY SINGLE ONE individually. Can you see how ludicrous this is? I am making changes to one contact. Why do I have to save each-and-every-field-individually. I want to make all my changes, then save the whole page. Wouldn't you? I don't have to save every paragraph individually in Word. I don't have to save every cell individually in Excel. Why would I have to save every field individually on ONE SINGLE CONTACT all being updated at the same time. This is nuts. Why do you all want to keep adding time to my day? Your job is to make my job quicker and easier, not harder and take more time. Fail.
I used to be able to sort unsubs by the date they unsubscribed. Now the only option is to sort by the date they were added. Is there any way to change it back so I can sort by unsubscribe date?

Visitor
Add a field for what list the contact is in so that I don't have to login to the website and do all these clicks! I would make things so much nicer and it would be easy to implement!

All Star
The old web site remembered all the lists a contact was subscribed to when they unsubscribed, so subsequent re-subscribing restored them to all previous lists. The new web site doesn't do that. I just had a client unsubscribe inadvertently, was on a dozen different lists, and I had to manually add him back to each one when he restored his original email address. That's inconvenient and not an improvement.