Occasional Advisor
EdO1
Accepted Solution

Update Profile - cannot change subscriptions

On reaching the Update Profile page customers can only unsubscribe from all lists or change their name / email address. They have no opportunity to change their subscriptions. How is this fixed?

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Re: Update Profile - cannot change subscriptions

Hi Ed,

If a contact clicks to Update their Profile, they will be able to select which lists they would like to join and change their subscription. The lists should be displayed on your Join My Mailing List form in order for them to display in your Update Profile email.

Top update your Join My Mailing List Form, click the Contacts tab. Once there, click Grow My List:

JMMl 2.JPG

On the next screen, click Customize My Form:

JMML Form.JPG

On the next screen, click Lists on the left:

JMML Form Lists.JPG

Now that you're on the Lists screen, check mark the box under Join My Mailing List Form to display your list:

JMML Form LIsts 2.JPG

Afterwards, you can click Save and when your contacts receive your Update Profile Email, they'll be able to select the lists you have displayed on your Join My Mailing List Form.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Advisor
EdO1

THANK YOU

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

You are very welcome!

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!