cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing report by List

Viewing report by List

Hello, When I click on "Contacts" and then "Reports" it shows me the information for all of my lists together. This is not the information I need. I am interested in how my e-news letter list is growing: how many people are joining and from where. Also, I added the Facebook app and started the Text to Join features, but it seems I can't track how many are coming from these. Please add this functionality as soon as possible. Thanks, Kendra
20 Comments
Regular Visitor
We're trying to measure the engagement activity of contacts from a specific list, and unfortunately we've found that we're unable to do that. This would be very helpful in that we'd be able to track the engagement of contacts added for a specific purpose or during a specific time period.
It will be nice to have open rates by lists or any kind of report by list to get more details. Thanks
Gib
Each time I email I select several lists from my 30 lists. I'd really like to see flyer results BY LIST so that I can see which lists are performing best and which ones are producing spam and bounces. Please add this service!!! I am a big fan of Constant Contact, and you do great work for us.
All Star
We are an art gallery and use constant contact to send out invitations, digital catalogs and announcements about new artists and art works. Each one of my consultants has their clients in a separate list but when we get our reports to view who looked through the images and what they clicked on, there's no easy way to see which list that contact is from. Short of clicking on each individual name to see the profile, there's no way to easily determine who's clients are looking at what which makes the reports a lot less valuable to us. I'm hoping that's something you'll consider implementing in the future. Thanks, Lauren Ellis CK Contemporary
Status changed to: Voting Open

There needs to be a way to produce a report that shows data for all campaigns sent to a specific contact list. The overall campaign information is fine, but it's a major hole that you can' break down that data by recipients.

It would be helpful if Constant Contact had a function that could tell me how individual contact lists are responding to specific messages. Like others, I send campaigns to several lists. All of the reporting stats are lumped together by campaign. If I could know how a specific list responded to a campaign, I can do a better job with targeting specific groups with specific messages. Thank you.

Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Occasional Organizer

I'd like to look further into open rates for an email to see the percentage of open rates by contact list.

Example: I sent out a Happy Thanksgiving email to only my Current Members list. It had 74/450 (17.6%) opens. The next day I sent out an email to my Members + General sign up list. It had 129/624 (21.8%) opens. I'll always get more opens when I send to more than one list, but how many of my Current Members are opening multi-list emails? Is it the same 74 people?

Step further: average open rate of an email list? 

Occasional Organizer

I provide monthly reports on digital marketing to my team, and the hardest component seems to be getting clear data on subscribers. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current Contacts Reports only provide an overall snapshot of the total list, and the email reports are only available weekly. The information I need each month is:

• Total # of subscribers per list
    • # of new subscribers per list
    • # of unsubscribes per list
  • # of new subscribers overall
  • # of unsubscribes overall

Ideally, what I'd love to see is a feature that allows us to pick a date range and see the +/- and total subscribers for each list during that timeframe. This will allow us to not only create monthly campaigns but also track list growth over campaign periods.