cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Want inline editing on contacts tab

0 Votes

Want inline editing on contacts tab

I'm not sure how to edit. I simply want to add first and last name to an already existing contact.

128 Comments
Occasional Contributor
I currently have over 9500 active contact across 40+ different lists. Where can I see all the lists that a person is currently subscribed? And if I add a 2nd email to an existing contact, will each list they are subscribed be updated automatically? Thanks, Traci
Occasional Contributor
This new interface is annoying. *How* you change their name, for instance, is not at all self-evident. I finally clicked on the name to see if that would work. I haven't found several things. So far, most unhappy with the new interface.
Status changed to: New
Hi Debbie, You can see the lists the contact is part of by clicking into their contact details or by checking off the contact and clicking the "Add to Email List" button. This will show a check mark in any list they are part of. If you add a second email address to any of the contacts it won't add them to the same lists automatically. You will need to add that email address to any lists you want them in. You can now have a contact with two email addresses in different lists.
Visitor
I just want to update information on several contacts but cannot do it easily.....I don't have 10 minutes waiting for the file to load to make one change.
Hi Phil, Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of this frustration. Can you tell me more about what you are having trouble finding?
Visitor
It would be nice if you could select all the addresses that are in a list that need to be edited rather than selecting one at a time and then going back to the list to edit the next person. I just completed a list of 26 addresses that needed to be corrected. Also, put the next page (for a list of contacts) at the top of the list instead of just the bottom. When I hit the back button after editing an email and then wanting to do another email in the same list, the back button always took me to the first page, even thought I was just on the second or third page. There has to be an easier way...I tried selecting more than one person in the list, but I did not see an edit button...just a delete option.
Occasional Advisor
I need to change a contacts email and company information. I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that in the new format. speaking of the new format, I'd like to hide the list of contacts in the middle of the page. I rarely use it. All I need to do is add distribution lists and edit existing contacts. You just made that all so hard.
Occasional Advisor

do i seriously have to click "Save" after every time I add any sort of information to the contact?  Before I could update their entire profile (address, phone number, name, etc.) but now I had to do those items individually and hit save after each small change.  This is so time consuming and cumbersome.  Whoever redesigned your contact management should be fired cuz it is seriously the worst.

All Star
I want to delete a prefix, i.e. "Ms." from a contact name. With the new enhancements, I can't figure out how to do this! I used to be able to click "edit" - now what?
Thanks for this feedback, John!