cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want inline editing on contacts tab

0 Votes

Want inline editing on contacts tab

I'm not sure how to edit. I simply want to add first and last name to an already existing contact.

128 Comments
CTCT Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us Richard!  I'm sorry you are having difficulties changing an email address for one of your contacts.  Below I have provided the steps on how to change this and other information for a contact's profile.

View or edit a specific contact's details

If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
I inherited several contact lists from my predecessor and many of the entries have an insufficient amount of information (i.e. just email, no name...). I am looking to edit multiple contacts in the same list but after saving my edits I can't find a way to navigate back to the contact list. Instead I have to navigate back to the main contact screen, then select the contact list, then select the next contact to be edited. Another solution would be if there was a way to open each contact "In a new tab" with a right click option but it seems like due to the layout/navigation of the website that is not possible.
CTCT Employee
Thanks for the feedback! We do have the ability to hit the "back" button on your browser, so remember that you can use it on your contacts pages to streamline the navigation. Please let us know if you would like to talk a little more about the new tools or if you have some additional feedback for us!
CTCT Employee
Thank you for your feedback Lisa, please continue voting for this and other adding/ editing features you want to see. We appreciate your suggestions and requests.
All Star
Absolutely NOT easy to update contact info. How can get back to the old format?
I have added the email addresses but can't find a way to put in each persons first and last name.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your feedback. These changes have been made to allow for features that customers have been asking for, unfortunately there's no way to change you back.

Can you give us some more details on why you are finding it difficult? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated as we are continually making adjustments.

I am including some additional information in the link below to update contact information:

View & Edit Specific Contact Information

CTCT Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us Judy!  Click on the link below for the steps on adding in names for your contacts.

How to edit contact details

If you have any other questions or feedback please let us know!