cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want inline editing on contacts tab

0 Votes

Want inline editing on contacts tab

I'm not sure how to edit. I simply want to add first and last name to an already existing contact.

128 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
If there is a way to change the email without adding a new one, please let me know.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your post. Yes, you can change a contact's email address, by clicking on their name from the list view. This will bring you to their contact profile. About half-way down the screen, you will see their current email address. Click in that area and you will be able to make the change. Be sure to hit Save when you are done.

For more information on editing contact information, please click the link below:

View or Edit Specific Contact Information

Frequent Visitor
Difficult to navigate in contacts tab
CTCT Employee

Hi Cari,

Thank you for your feedback!  Below I have provided links to the steps to add a list.

Adding a contact list

What were you finding difficult about adding or editing a contact list? 

Please feel free to reach back out to us with any other questions or feedback!

CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Edith,

I will be happy to help you with this. If you're adding them one by one, you want to click the "Add Contact" button then click the "Add" link under Additional to choose a field and input your information. 

As for the file import, please make sure that you select the fields in Constant Contact during the upload to match the fields from your file. Here's how: Adding Contacts from a File

Hope those steps help!

Thanks,

Anna

Social Support and Community

I wanted to add a first and last name as well as the email address. I typed in the name and it appeared as an error.