cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want inline editing on contacts tab

0 Votes

Want inline editing on contacts tab

I'm not sure how to edit. I simply want to add first and last name to an already existing contact.

128 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I was unable to upgrade an address. First the process to search for the name took a while, then when I entered the new information the screen message said "unknown error"
Status changed to: New

Hi Roberta, I'm sorry to hear this. What browser are you working in when this happens? Is it only happening when you try to update a specific contact or all contacts?
Occasional Visitor

This new system is horrible.  You can't change the number of contacts to view and you can't edit the existing contacts.  This is unexceptable.

Occasional Visitor

How do I edit the contact information? I can't even figure out how to add a name to a new email signup.

From time to time established contacts have email changes. I couldn't locate a simple change email address edit option. To delete contact and add again with new email address treats it as a new contact rather than it being an established contact with an email address change.

When adding a title, company, or additional information to a current email in a list, there is no indicator to click on the Title, Company box in order to add or make changes. All other areas on this page have blue instruction cues such as "add another email," or "add." We spent considerable time trying to determine how to make these changes. This simple addition would be greatly appreciated by your customers.

Hi Terry, Thanks for posting. You're right, you can't change the number of contacts on each page but you can definitely go in to edit existing contacts. Just find them in a list (or search for them) and click into their details. You can click any area of their information to edit it.
We are a professional engineering organization and I am adding a number of new members to our data base and am very confused about how to edit their information once I have their initial email and name in - we use their business points of contact -- not home information. I prefer your old format -- it was much easier!