cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want inline editing on contacts tab

0 Votes

Want inline editing on contacts tab

I'm not sure how to edit. I simply want to add first and last name to an already existing contact.

128 Comments
Visitor
I deal a lot with addresses that contain 2 lines, i.e, PO Box and street address. It would be nice to get it back. Thank you.
Occasional Participant

Agreed.  I totally HATE this new contact management system. 

All Star
Some contacts seem to be stuck with an email address that cannot be deleted or edited when it changes. I've received emails from folks who want me to change their contact info in all our lists and contact databases, not just Constant Contact, but I can only add a second email address rather than edit the first one.
Status changed to: New

Hi Stacie,

To edit just click into any contact and then click on the area you want to edit. You will see the area open up so you can make changes.

11-26-2013 2-49-14 PM.jpg

Occasional Advisor
It use to be easy to edit contact information. . I simply need to correct spelling of the name. Waste of time trying to hunt a peck around your new design. HATE IT
Visitor
how do I edit existing contacts? It's not clear
I added an individual email address - now I want to put their name in - can't figure out how?
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Hi Tawanna. I'm sorry you're having trouble editing contacts. If this is still going on, can you let us know a contact that this is happening with? That way we can look into it further.
All Star
I am adding info to all the contacts, but each contact infois different, but I don't see any way to go directly from one contact record to the next without having to go all the way back to the main list. This wastes a lot of time. Is there another way? Susan for Loretta