cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need multiple Archive webpage options

We need multiple Archive webpage options

I just stumbled upon the Create Archive Webpage, and promptly used it to give my boss and archive of all his E-Newsletters. It's great - however we have others within our organization that would like the same thing, but you limit the number available to one per account. We need the option for several archive webpages to accommodate the communicators in our organization. My question is why the limit? Our company could use one for each officer that publishes a regular newsletter, and we all send to the same contact lists - why force us to buy multiple accounts when we only really need one? Thank you for considering this!
6 Comments
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

I agree wholeheartedly. I write/edit numerous monthly newsletters that go to completely different audiences. I would like to have an archive homepage for each newsletter. As it is, we decided to use the archive homepage for our employee newsletter, but that means we can't use the archive homepage for any of our outward-facing newsletters. We need Constant Contact to provide its customers with a way to display past issues of each newsletter separately.

A quick search here shows that this issue was brought up a couple of years ago. I'm suprised it hasn't been addressed.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Why was this change to No Action?? Our organization could use this option, too! It's offered by other email services. How about it, Constant Contact? 

Established Member

We also need this feature! We're a statewide organization with multiple newsletter brands serving multiple audiences, and would very much like to sort and embed archives for each of them in the appropriate locations on our website.