0 Votes
I have 1 ended promotion w pay through Wepay. They delivered money to my account quicker than expected. That was in October I believe. On Sunday 11/22 I ended a promotion w $$ made. I have not received any type of communication from Wepay whatsoever. I also have spent today and yesterday trying to log into Wepay. My email address is not being recognized by wepay and when I attempt to reset the password (10 times today) I have yet to receive a single email response or password reset page. I am clear that Constant Contact is not accountable for Wepay. But since my only knowledge or contact with them is through you, I do feel that Constant Contact has some degree of accountability. Since setting up w Wepay and having this experience I have googled their reviews. Have you? I am concerned and would like some assistance and reassurances. Thankyou and my CC experiences hve been superb, I hope this Wepay issue doesn't change that. Happy Thanksgiving. KC
3 Comments
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hi Ken,

I sent you an email about this situation. I was able to get in touch with WePay directly for you and get some extra information. I don't want to share the details of your account here but please let me know if you didn't get me email and I'll resend.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More