cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web sign up form

Web sign up form

This form is not allowing us to customize the fields according to our needs. We want to add a field for people under certain age, a simple check box that's linked to one of our mailing lists, and we don't have that option right now.
54 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
I'm not happy that I can't move the "Name" field on top of the email. It looks wonky. Is there any work around that?
I wish there was a way to ADD A TEXT BOX to this. As an example, I'm asking clients to sign up for a free voicemail message and I need them to send me the copy for their script. There is no way to use the "send it form" for how I need it, so I'm forced to use the "contact me" page from my website. Bummer...I hope this idea helps other clients of yours in the future.

Thank you for the feedback @DavidB82768!

Regular Visitor
Please make a scrolling signup bar, than goes across the site and is sticky.

Visitor

I've also signed up for Leadpages because of CC's signup forms are limiting. I also notice there is an independant company who provide easier to use plugins just for CC but you have to pay for it.

Occasional Visitor

I really miss the ability to download embedded code after creating a sign-up form. I was able to change the labels for the email lists because I have to label them in the system different from how I want them to be presented to the public. Please give us back the ability to edit the labels plus it would be nice to be able to add custom CSS. I am currently using your In-line forms since the change-over.

Frequent Visitor

I just commented the same thing. Please hear us. This is a massive step back for you as a company.

This stops designers being able to design freely and developers building it.

Please revert