cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my DELETED Contacts?????

Where are my DELETED Contacts?????

They may not be important to you, buy they are to us. Can you put them back?????????
4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi Bobby, I apologize for the frustration. When you delete contacts from the account there is not a way to see them. You should see this pop up when deleting:

10-8-2013 11-30-36 AM.jpg

If you have these contacts listed somewhere you can just re-import them into the account! Moving forward, you can delete the contacts to have them gone from the account (but be able to reimport them) or you can unsubscribe contacts and have them show in your account (but not be able to add them back!). 

Status changed to: New

All Star

I have a related question.  We import contacts from various sources to update our list.  When I come accross a contact that I want to permanently remove my account so that they cannot be readded through an imported list (where it is likely the contact came from) and I also do not want to see them in my lists.  What is the best course of action?  Unsubscribe, then Delete?  Does that leave them on our unable to email list but remove them from view?  I want to make sure I am not just allowing the faulty address to be re-imported.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action