Why can't we filter results?!

Let's say I want to see who from Company X is an Active person in my list. No way to filter for that. I can see everybody from Company X or everybody who is active but not the intersection of those. Ditto for lists. I can see everybody from Company X or everybody on List A but I can't filter for "Company X -AND- List A. Who designed this? Have they been fired? What kind of database doesn't do filtered queries? Your newest interface verges on useless. Any plans to FIX IT? If there is a way to do what I want to do, then it needs to be more obvious. I'm in the Contacts section which is where you'd expect to be able to search your contacts with more than one criteria.
4 Comments

I wrote the above as three paragraphs but that was lost in translation. Another failure.

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting, Seth. You can use Advanced Search to search for more than one piece of information and limit the results but this won't include open or other reporting information. 

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More