Why can we no longer see which campaign a contact has signed up for...

0 Votes

I have several campaigns and in the past, I was able to type in my contact and it would show which campaign they registered for.    With the change, that is no longer available.  On a chat yesterday, I was told I would need to use segments?  When I looked into that, it appeared I would need to create a segment, then tag my contacts with that segment?    So that means I would need to go through each one of my contacts and tag them.  That doesn't make sense as I don't know which campaign they are in, so I would have to go through each of my campaigns to find out what they signed up for.  At that point, I already have my answer.  Is there an easier way??

Sheila Re

2 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @AmberBackus are you looking for the ability to see which event campaign a contact signed-up through? Where in the current contact pop-up would you want to see this information?

Hi Frankie, 

Yes, I would like to see which event campaign a contact signed up through.      When I search a contact and select view, it would be nice to see which campaign(s) they have registered for on the contact details page.   

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More