Workshop at FastTurtle in Scottsdale on Mobile Marketing

0 Votes

Hello, I recently attended Making the Case For Mobile Marketing workshop with FastTurtle in Scottsdale. I was very disappointed with the workshop and will never attend a FastTurtle workshop again. - There was a lot of self-promotion in the beginning, at the end and throughout the presentation. - Most of the time was spent providing statistics of why you should engage mobile marketing. I presume the attendees already understand the importance of mobile marketing. - There was very little discussion on best practices. - Any attempt at best practices focused on what "not" to do and comments that companies should hire FastTurtle to help them. - There were only three tips (best practices) and two "bonus" tips that were off topic and provided FastTurtle with more opportunity to promote their company. - There was no feedback form at the end of the workshop. - I received a solicitation by email after a few days inviting me to try their services. I hope this feedback is useful. You can contact me via email 

3 Comments

HI @LouisS1

I've passed along your feedback to the Regional Director overseeing Area Experts in AZ on your behalf. I am sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience but we appreciate your honest response.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with in regards to your account. 

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More