cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant see removed by date

cant see removed by date

with the new formatting, I can't see when someone unsubscribes themselves. I can see when they were added, and updated, but not unsubscribed. this new formatting is more difficult to figure out.
178 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi Stephen,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.  When you are in the contacts tab if you click on the header titled names you can select to sort by last name.  Please let me know if this solves your problem. 

I am dissapointed that you removed the sort by date with the removed contacts.  I keep a spread sheet of all of my contacts and this is how I manage the removes.  I think I am tired because this pisses me off!

Occasional Contributor

We need the dates of when a contact has opt out-Why did you remove the dates.

PUT IN THE DATES!  

Status changed to: New

HI Marie, It sounds like we might need to re-order your list. Is this while viewing all contacts or a specific list? Can you try clicking the header to re-order your list by last name? You also can set the order to be ascending or descending.

Thanks for your feedback on this!
Thanks for posting. You can reorder your email list by last name by clicking in the header on the word "Name". This setting will stick for you so next time you don't have to reorder the list.
CTCT Employee
I'm sorry that you don't like the new contacts layout. However, I did want to let you know that you can sort your contacts. You can view contacts sorted by Name (First or Last), Email, Company, City, State, Date Added or Source. To sort by a specific column, you can just click on the heading for that column. Search will currently only search by name or email address, but advanced search should be coming shortly. If there is anything else that you don't like, please let us know.
Occasional Visitor
what is this list and how was it created
All Star
How do you correct the emails received to be in actual time received, as they vary from 1:53pm, 11:57:00am, 7:07am, 11:18pm...
Occasional Contributor
When are you going to list dates when subscribers unsubscribe?