cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant see removed by date

cant see removed by date

with the new formatting, I can't see when someone unsubscribes themselves. I can see when they were added, and updated, but not unsubscribed. this new formatting is more difficult to figure out.
178 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback. Please vote for this idea if you agree.
Frequent Visitor
The forms for adding contacts are unwieldy. Too time-consuming. And the system responsiveness is slow. Often when I hit Save the new info is not saved. The first few times I was surprised later by information not being there; after I realized what was happening, I now carefully wait to see that the info has been saved before proceeding. Very annoying! Also, all the customized fields we have should be visible without our having to hit Add. Also, some fields are filled with date/time stamps, not with information we entered.
Frequent Visitor
It would be nice to have the date that an email unscubscribes. We track that information and the date that a company unsubscribes is important to us. You used to have that available. Looking at the list as it is now it is difficult to discern when a company removed itself.
Occasional Participant
Unsubscribes don't get a date they unsubscribed.
Fields need to be added to see when and how a recipient was removed. Having to export the report is more complicated than the original system.
Occasional Visitor
IN my report on bounced emails I have a record 77 according to this report but you only show me 2. So...which is it? 77 or 2? Why did you change the way this was done...it was so very easy to see and manage the other way. Very unhappy with this.
Since my previous comment was not acknowledged, I'll tell you again, how disappointed I am in the fact that you removed the opt-out date field for contacts. I have tried to go back and do a review to see how many of my clients vs non-client subscribers have opted out and when and I have no way of accessing that information. We have been a customer of yours since 2004, and now nearly 10 years of information is gone.
Occasional Contributor
It would be nice to have the date that each contact unsubscribed, if possible.
Occasional Contributor
Where is the ability to see all my unsubscribes after an email blast BY DATE ???????? C'mon guys. Why did you remove so many functions that were valuable?? What the hell? Please give us an option to sort/view unsubscribes by DATE !!!! Please!
Occasional Contributor
Dear CC, You have removed my ability to see who unsubscribed a contact, from the Unsubscribes. I used to be able to see if I did it myself, or if a contact did it themselves. Why did you take away this functionality? Please put it back! Thank you!