cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant see removed by date

cant see removed by date

with the new formatting, I can't see when someone unsubscribes themselves. I can see when they were added, and updated, but not unsubscribed. this new formatting is more difficult to figure out.
178 Comments
I was going through my company's data base with bounced emails...now since this change, all the emails are mixed up. I have to go over the list again, which consists of 500+ contacts. And I really do not understand why the emails are being organized by the alphabet when it's still not in order and some of them are not organized by the alphabet?
Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback. Please let us know what questions we can help with to help make the process simpler. 

I was always able to view my contact list alphabetically in the order of the company name, but now it only does it first for those contacts with a first and last name listed,
Solution Provider
when you updated the format for lists of contacts, you took away the alphabetized option A,B,C, etc., at the bottom of the list...it made it so much easier to find contacts rather than having to use the arrows at the bottom ...you might want to add back as it was much quicker the other way...
Occasional Contributor
When I go into a sent email and look at the list of clients who haven't opened the email, I try to sort that list alphabetically by last name in ascending order. But the system seems to sort them in a random order. For example, they are sorted in this order of the alphabet: A, Z, B, H, J, M, N, I, C, G, T, P It similarly doesn't sort them properly when I choose to sort by first name or by email address. In all cases, it doesn't sort properly. Thanks.
I find this new way of adding contacts confusing. There are more steps and not as much clarity as to where to place them. I added five emails to one an email distribution list and because I hadn't added the names, I had to search through the entire bottom of the list to make sure they got in and had to re-input 2 of them. The bottom part beyond the alphabetized names/emails was in no particular order - not by most recent or alphabetical. Why complicate this process? I used to be able to enter a new contact and just choose the list I wanted it on.
Alpha order for contacts?? Why aren't they in order?? They are in blocks that have alpha headings, but seems like no rhyme or reason how they are arranged.
Before the "upgrade" an export of the unsubscribed emails gave me the DATE that someone unsubscribed - however NOW that is NOT the case. Typically "upgrades" don't truncate information that is valuable / useful.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for your feedback, David! 

If you export the unsubscribed contacts it will give you a "last updated" date.  This date could be the date that they unsubscribed or the last time this contact was updated.  The last time they were updated could mean the last time someone tried to add the contact to the account but they could not be added because they were unsubscribed, it would then change the "last updated" date.

We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously.  Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any other questions, concerns or feedback!