cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complicated

0 Votes

complicated

please help as i used to add a contact and add the country of origin then it went another page and then i addes them to worldwide and country of origin now it seems complicated am i doing something wrong!!????
7 Comments
All Star
How do I add addresses along with names and email addresses. It used to be so simple. You've added options I don't need and taken away the simplicity of adding contacts.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thanks for the inquiry, when you are adding contacts are you referring to not being able to add them to a certain list? It seems like you want to add a contact with country and origin and then put that contact into a country and origin list. The way you would do this is click on the contacts tab then select add contacts and here you can either choose add a contact or add from a file. Both flows are a little different but each when will have a "permission to send" check box you have to check off and then you are able to select the list right below it. I hope this helps!
CTCT Employee

Hi Bobby,

Which option are you selecting in order to add contacts with a name into our system? The way you can add multiple people by first and last name as well as email address is through the “Add names and emails” option, the steps are explained below.

On this screen you can type or paste names an email addresses in several formats. For example, you can type in:

"Jane Doe" jdoe@abc.com

or

Chris Lee clee@abc.com

or

Chris Lee clee@abc.com

You can separate each contact by a comma or by hitting “Enter” on your keyboard. This option will allow you to type or paste in as many contacts as you would like. We’ve got an FAQ with more information on this option if you would like. If this is not working for you please let me know so we can correct this for you ASAP.

Occasional Visitor
I do NOT like the new contact management system. I always have to second guess myself if I am entering names/emails in the right category. What you had before was just great. This is not going in the right direction...

HI David,

I apologize for the confusion. Can you tell me more about where it's confusing? We're using all the feedback we get to help develop future updates so your ideas are appreciated. 

Also, feel free to post any questions you run into. We are happy to work through them with you. 

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action