cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

delete doesn't appear to work

0 Votes

delete doesn't appear to work

On the page showing my bounces as non-existent, I selected 8 subscribers and used the dropdown to delete them. They do not show up as deleted (still on the list without a strikethrough as the previous interface had). How can I be sure they are deleted? Do I have to open each record?
1 Comment
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JulieL34. The deleted bounces should still show with a strikethrough. I just tested it in my account, and I did have to wait for the deletion activity to complete in the Contacts > Activity section. So they didn't immediately show a strikethrough, but when I left the page and came back they did. If you check those 8 bounces now do they show with the strikethrough? If not, I may ask for some information from you to investigate if we have an issue.