cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted contacts

deleted contacts

Please add date deleted as a choice to the deleted contacts page so that list can be sorted by most recent people who are no longer on list
101 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thanks for your feedback Helen. We really appreciate it and will look into improving this process for you.
CTCT Employee

Hi Fabia,

My name is Anna and I will be happy to help you with this question. You are referring to the Remove Contacts option we had in the old tool. While that button is no longer available. We do have a way to do this in the new tool still. Here are the steps for your reference: Remove a File of Contacts. In that FAQ please follow the steps under "Improved Contacts Page."

Hope this helps. Thanks Fabia!

Anna

Social Support and Community

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
Thanks for your feedback Shirley. Contacts are now deleted from the account and not longer saved to a "Removed List." Please continue voting for this if you want to this feature added back and other features you want to see. We really value your opinions and suggestions! Thanks again!

This idea has been implemented. If you have more feedback on this idea please start a new thread.

New Idea.jpg

All Star
I am editing a large contact list. When I edit a contact, I cannot easily go back to where I left off. I have to start at the beginning of the list and page forward to where I left off. I am using the back arrow to get back.
Occasional Visitor
I was in contacts and trying to delete someone from my list and there is no easy delete button. I had to call constant contact and speak with a representative to figure out how to do it. The 'more action' option does not really stand out as the way to do it. I think something should be in plain view like 'Edit' account so it is easily understood.
Occasional Visitor
It's absolutely ridiculous that there is now a completely different action required to remove contacts. Prior, the same copy and paste was utilized for both adding and removing contacts. In fact, the same method is still utilized for adding contacts but now it is not the same method for removing. It's more difficult and requires completely different action. This now requires me to create an entirely different method / file on my end. Changing my systems and the way I work. Doesn't it make sense to continue to allow your customers the same options and choices as you do with the addition of contacts? Customer Service is lacking here... NOT HAPPY
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Status changed to: Voting Open

Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action