cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleted contacts

deleted contacts

Please add date deleted as a choice to the deleted contacts page so that list can be sorted by most recent people who are no longer on list
101 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi Earl,

I'm sorry you had trouble finding that. Here's the FAQ for Deleting Lists. The FAQ does have steps for both Previous and Improved tool. Thanks!

Occasional Contributor
As with most of your recent changes, the revisions to the process and options for removing contacts are poorly designed and just plain stupid. CC keeps getting WORSE. I used o ave the option to remove or add to do not mail .. now I can only delete .. so I don't have the option to temporarily move someone off then add them back. Plus I can't find the list of removed contacts anymore. New PROGRAMMERS are ruining what used to be a useful tool.
CTCT Employee

Hi Chris,

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion. We will continue to look at the process of deleting and moving contacts to unsubscribed status. In the mean time, there is a way to place a contact on a "temporary hold".

Here is an FAQ that will walk you through that: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5333-unsubscribe-a-contact-or-chang...

In the mean time, please continue to vote for the changes that you want to see made inside of the account. And also don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee
I'm so sorry you had difficulties adding contacts. Please make sure you are selecting the list to add them to in the "Add to List" section. This way they are saved to the list and not to the "All" list. Thanks for your feedback Patrick.
Occasional Contributor
Need to be able to add a bunch of lists together then say this list or two remove from the mailing
Occasional Visitor
Im very disappointed in what you consider upgrades to the contacts. For me now to NOT be able to delete a list from a list... meaning to create a subset list i have to do it by hand... this i a major step backwards and i think i have to rethink my memebership with CC ian
CTCT Employee
Tom, we're still working on implementing this! I just wanted to let you know that it is coming and see if you had any additional ideas about how it should work or look like. Please don't hesitate to let us know at 855-229-5506 when you're ready. Thanks again for the feedback, we really appreicate it!
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Ian,

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion.We will take a closer looka t that this process inside of the account, and see waht adjustments can be made. In the eman time, I do think that you would be able to accomplish what tyou are needing done, by using Tags in the account to create specific groups. Here is an FAQ that will walk you through how to create and tag your contacts: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5324-create-or-delete-a-tag

Please don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!